The Blue Bulls Rugby Union, Department Game Development, seeks to appoint a suitable, qualified Cluster Manager on a contract basis to develop rugby in Tshwane.
CLUSTER MANAGER: GAME DEVELOPMENT TSHWANE
This Cluster Manager is responsible for the development and promotion of the rugby sport in township schools.
- Manage the development of rugby in schools and local rugby clubs
- Manage projects related to the strategic objectives to develop rugby
- Present and coordinate coaching courses and coach teams and individuals
- Compile regular reports on strategic activities and projects
- Liaise with schools, rugby clubs, government institutions, the community and other organizations
- Encourage schools to play rugby
- Manage the recruitment and development of coaches and officials
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification (Diploma in Sports Management)
- At least three years working experience in rugby and development of rugby
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans and Sotho, (Tswana/Sepedi)
- Code 8 Drivers License
- Planning, Organizing and Project Management skills
- Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Outlook, Excel)
Negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience.
Name(s): Mr. Johan Schoeman/ Loryn Coetzee
Phone: (012) 420-0743 / (012) 420-0716
Fax: 086 6413 700
Applicants must submit a complete Curriculum Vitae and qualifications before closing date: 30 January 2013
Should you not receive correspondence from the Blue Bulls Rugby Union within 14 days after the closing date, it is an indication that your application was not successful.